- All our signups go through a stringent fraud detection process. Our verification department would cross-check all the information given during the signup. This is done to establish that the account holder is aware of what they have purchased as also the fact that the signup has been made with their knowledge. All the accounts are set up only after confirming the genuinity of the signup.
- All charges are shown in INR. Payments are to be made in INR. We accept the following types of payment:
Debit Cards/ Netbanking
Credit Card (VISA, MasterCard, American Experss) o NEFT / RTGS / Wire Transfer
Cheque / Demand Draft / Pay Order
Direct Cash Deposit
Non-Rupee Bank Transfer
- We accept monthly, quarterly, semi-annual & annual payments. We also welcome multi-year contracts. Please email email@example.com for further details. You can pay online from the link https://cockpit.zone. This also lists our bank account details for customers who wish to pay with a debit card and other direct banking modes.
- Accounts paid for by NEFT / RTGS / Wire Transfer / Cheque / Demand Draft / Pay Order would be setup only after we get proof of the payment being done. A copy of the receipt of the payment has to be sent to our billing department. Customers may scan the receipt or take a screen-shot of the same & email it as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org. Such accounts would be setup after the copy of the receipt is received.
- We require a written authorization in the form of an email for requests to change billing cycles, contact email address & cancellation / termination of services. Requests on live-chat or the toll free number for the same would not be accepted. This has to be sent to email@example.com with a copy marked to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Account renewal reminders will be sent 15 (Fifteen) days before the actual renewal / due date. This is done to ensure that our clients get enough time to make payment(s). A second reminder will be sent before the due date and the third & final reminder would be sent on the day of renewal. These reminders will only be sent to the authorised primary email address of the account.
- A grace period of 3 (three) days will be given to all unpaid accounts past the renewal / due date. The hosting service will be suspended on the 6th (Sixth) day of the account being past due and a notification email would be sent informing about the suspension of service. Backup, if purchased / applicable, will be provided only after the dues are paid during the suspension period, i.e. between 6th and 10th days (both days inclusive) of account being past due.
- We would allow up to 5 (Five) days after the account has been suspended, for the renewal fee / dues to be paid. The account will be terminated permanently and all data held within that particular account will be deleted from the server once this period of additional 5 days is over. Under no circumstances would a backup be provided to the client after termination.
- We have a 30-day money back guarantee period within which the customer is free to cancel their service & claim a refund of the charges paid. However, all additional features added to an account are charged according to the billing cycle. Additional items are non-refundable. The refund does not cover the followings:
> Domain Names
> Dedicated IP Addresses
> Additional Add-ons
> Any additional over-usage
>Any control panel charges / anti-virus program charges
- A pro-rated refund is given in case of cancellations within the next due renewal. Only charges for the un-used period would be refunded. If the cancellation request is received within six to zero days before the renewal date, this cancellation request will be effective on the following billing cycle and charges for the current month will apply.
- Ryel Digital (RPPL) does not allow charge backs to occur to its merchant accounts and contracts with VISA/ MASTERCARD International, American Express financial services. It is not recommended to initiate a charge back hence it is assumed that customer agrees to the billing policies (this document) and the terms and conditions as outlined in this document and Ryel Digital (RPPL) will use this document and customers agreement at the time of the order to wholeheartedly fight a chargeback and/ dispute. If the customer has supplied a valid reason for a refund, Ryel Digital (RPPL) will gladly apply for this refund only if the requirements specified above are met. Any dispute/ chargeback attempts will immediately result in the suspension of the web hosting account and another charge will be applied to the customer’s credit card under the same order/ authorization number. Any customer, who provides a credit card chargeback in response to a bill and/or order placed at Ryel Digital (RPPL) will be subject to collections and legal action. Chargebacks are never an acceptable means of attaining a refund. By ordering an account you are bound by these terms and conditions and must follow and agree to them. The following amounts will be applied for all chargebacks: Rs. 5000.00 Chargeback processing fee, Rs. 2500.00 penalty for chargeback usage. In addition, if collections action is required a 25% collections fee will be assessed as well for the total amount.
- Accounts terminated due to any hosting violation, or breach of our policies (TOS & AUP) are not entitled to any sort of refund what-so-ever. Instances where Ryel Digital (RPPL) has had to delete or terminate accounts (after having evidence to substantiate the charges / violations) due to complaints of copy-right infringement, internet watchdog complaints would also not be entitled for any refund at all.
- You can update your billing information from the Members Area. If incase , you do not have the access to change for some of the information, you need to contact our Billing Department via Helpdesk & the changes would be done in 24 hours. Periodically it may become necessary for us to contact our customers regarding account status. If the information provided to us is not current, it may lead to a failure to receive notices. Customers are solely responsible for keeping all personal and billing information current at all times. We are not responsible for actions that are taken as a result of a customer’s failure to respond to our notices.
- At any point of time, in cases where compensation has to be given for not having been able to provide the services guaranteed on the website, the amount would not be more than 1 month’s hosting fees.
Only first time sign-ups are eligible for refunds & the 30-day money back guarantee period.
Debit Cards/ Netbanking
We accept Debit Cards from the following banks :
Canara bank, Citi bank, Punjab National bank, State bank of India and Union bank of India, Axis bank, Barclays, Corporation bank, Cosmos bank, Deutsche bank, HDFC bank, ICICI bank, Indian Overseas bank, ING Vysya bank, Karur Vysya bank, Kotak Mahindra, Standard Chartered bank and YES bank
NetBanking option available with the following banks:
Axis Bank, Bank of Bahrain & Kuwait, Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Corporation Bank, Citibank, City Union Bank, Deutsche Bank, The Federal Bank Ltd, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank Ltd., IDBI Bank, IndusInd Bank, ING Vysya Bank, Jammu & Kashmir Bank, Karnataka Bank Ltd, Karur Vysya Bank Limited, Kotak Mahindra Group, Laxmi Vilas Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Punjab National Bank (PNB), The Bank of Rajasthan, Royal Bank of Scotland, South Indian Bank, State Bank of India, State Bank of Travancore, Syndicate Bank, Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd, Union Bank Of India, Vijaya Bank, and YES Bank
You can pay us for any purchases using any of the following Credit Cards:
Visa / Master, American Express, Discover
Bank Deposit, NEFT, RTGS & Wire Transfer:
Name: Ryel Projects Pvt Ltd
Bank: HDFC Bank Ltd
Account Type: Current Account
Account number: 50200039013684
Branch: Aldona Branch
Pin Code: 403508
IFSC code: HDFC0001936
Bank: IndusInd Bank
Account Type: Current Account
Account number: 258888077775
Branch: Panjim Goa
Pin Code: 403001
IFSC code: INDB0000088
Your Card Information:
Ryel Digital (RPPL) doesn’t store your credit/debit or any other card details on our databases. We only push the information to the payment gateways.
For any clarifications / further details please feel free to contact us as below. Email: email@example.com | firstname.lastname@example.org
(Monday to Friday).